Jesus Arrives to Earth for 144000 Completion First Priority
There is a Prelude Period of Comprehensive Sheep Priority Prior to Armageddon
(Hebrews 1:5-6) For example, to which one of the angels did he ever say: “You are my son; I, today, I have become your father”? And again: “I myself shall become his father, and he himself will become my son”? 6 But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all God’s angels do obeisance to him.”
1. We pick up the future Christ Armageddon prelude arrival development here after the “tribulation of those days” sub-tribulation completes into 8th King completion:
(Matthew 24:29-31) 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.
2. The awareness here is understanding that ” the tribulation of those days” are these ” days for meting out justice, that all the things written may be fulfilled” and apply to the spiritual “Jerusalem” temple judgment, purification and recovery::
(Luke 21:20-22) “Furthermore, when you see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near. 21 Then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains, and let those in the midst of her withdraw, and let those in the country places not enter into her; 22 because these are days for meting out justice, that all the things written may be fulfilled.
3. And the thing being fulfilled in this divine judgment ” meting out justice” is first this temple judgment in time leading to the “two witnesses” recovered ministry as the 1Peter 4:17 (Rev8:3-5) final fulfillment parallel in detail of indictment and temple judgment timing verification:
(Daniel 8: 13) And I got to hear a certain holy one speaking, and another holy one proceeded to say to the particular one who was speaking: “How long will the vision be of the (profaned and subverted; Dan11:30b) constant [feature] (of JW ministerial offerings) and of the transgression causing desolation (UN NGO alliance and co-promotions fulfilling Daniel 11:31b), to make both [the] holy place (temple “established place”; Dan8:11; Dan11:31a) and [the] (JW worldwide) army things to trample on?” (in 8th King “attack” aided temple desolation “fire” of Zechariah 3:2 and Revelation 8);
‘That Tribulation’ is NOT the Babylon the Great Destruction Phase
1. Mark 13:24 “in those days, after that tribulation” and Matthew 24:29 ” the tribulation of those days” applies to the temple judgment and recovery phase in the “great tribulation” as an overall Great Tribulation sub-tribulation period signal upon the “holy city” and in time the “two witnesses” ultimately, not Babylon the Great. Complete destruction of the global empire of false-religion occurs after 144000 completion as a sixth to seventh plague event Rev16:12-21 to render this judgment before a complete Messianic Kingdom “court” (Dan7:26):
(Revelation 18:8) That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.
2. BUT the Great Tribulation must and does go on for this comprehensive set of human classes is still active:
(Revelation 18:9-19) “And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her, when they look at the smoke from the burning of her, 10 while they stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment…15 “The traveling merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment…17 …And every ship captain and every man that voyages anywhere, and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea, stood at a distance…because in one hour she has been devastated!’
Jesus Arrives in Finality Before BTG Destroyed
3. Jesus Christ therefore will not arrive for ” the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory” until “Immediately after the tribulation of those days” upon the “Jerusalem” definition of Christian spiritual estate, the Great Tribulation itself goes on for a period to the climax conquest of Christ’s “revelation… from heaven with his powerful angels as he brings vengeance on those”; (2Thess1:6-10).
4. The end of the “tribulation of those days” is not the end of the “great tribulation”, but a prelude Christ Messianic Kingdom completion period; (Dan12:11);
Jesus Christ Earthly Jerusalem Temple Visitations and Parallel Finalities
1. Now we can examine the first two visits of Jesus Christ to the temple in Jerusalem for clues about this also second visit in kingly power after the enthronement of Christ at his first “temple” visit in the 1914-1919 period of prophecy and “the great sign seen in heaven” reality of Revelation12:1-12 in heaven at that time when Christ first cleared the heavens of the “cave of robbers” Satan and the demons.
2. After his baptism (29 CE), anointed as the official Christ, Jesus visited the temple for the first time (30 CE) to cleanse it of commercial activity and organized crime networks as also a preview of the final temple visit. (Has a “robber” Bethel parallel as well, and implies a final temple visit as well). Christ’s second temple visitation on earth was as king designate after his triumphal entry into Jerusalem in 33 CE. In heaven in 1914 Christ arrived as that King designate to be officially enthroned in God’s Kingdom as that King (Rev12:1 crown meaning) and designate for future King of the Messianic Kingdom after it’s birth in Revelation 12:1-6 completes in all 144000 full Messianic Kingdom completion.
3. Implying also two phases and two related fulfillment periods. In his Michael designation as heavenly ruler in God’s Kingdom, heaven’s sovereign domain was cleansed of the criminal racket of Satan and the demons in Revelation 12:7-10. (also a foregleam of Earth’s sovereign domain to be cleansed of Satan to abyss as a Messianic Kingdom final action for the Adamic period);
4. Jesus Christ then set as the “Angel of the Covenant” or Messenger and began fulfillment of Malachi 3 (which must also have a final temple judgment fulfillment, as it had a 1918 period initial fulfillment – the principle of repeating patterns of increasing significance to completion is used by God.):
(Malachi 3:1-4) “Look! I am sending my messenger, and he must clear up a way before me. And suddenly there will come to His temple the true Lord, whom you people are seeking, and the messenger of the covenant in whom you are delighting. Look! He will certainly come,” Jehovah of armies has said. 2 “But who will be putting up with the day of his coming, and who will be the one standing when he appears? For he will be like the fire of a refiner and like the lye of laundrymen. 3 And he must sit as a refiner and cleanser of silver and must cleanse the sons of Levi; and he must clarify them like gold and like silver, and they will certainly become to Jehovah people presenting a gift offering in righteousness. 4 And the gift offering of Judah and of Jerusalem will actually be gratifying to Jehovah, as in the days of long ago and as in the years of antiquity.
5. In 1914 this was the spiritual cleansing work that led to the truth of Jehovah and His Kingdom purpose and the recognition of all subsequent prophecy as the “great sign seen in heaven” concerning Christ’s official enthronement as King as the “good news of the Kingdom” began to be preached in accurate knowledge earth wide “for a witness to all the nations then the end will come”. Christ’s initial temple visit made the same issues known for the first time. 1914-1918 was a re-affirmation, the future will manifest the finality it is all leading to.
Christ’s Temple Visit Patterns
What we learn from Christ’s two earthly Jerusalem Temple visits in 30CE and 33CE is this dual “visitation” principle pattern meaning:
1. There will be a second “New Jerusalem” “temple” visitation (33 CE parallel) on earth after 1914 (30 CE first temple visit parallel) and that corresponds to a point in the period of time “immediately after the tribulation of those days” not upon Babylon the Great, but upon the “Jerusalem” JW temple “a system of things”. After the 144000 complete, completing Babylon the Great’s destructive judgment will finalize, marking the second judgment of Christ after the sheep and goat determination judgment, not yet “the end” of goats, but a sheep securement priority prior to Armageddon.
A. That final arrival is direct to the “temple” is now certain (for the coming cleansing first; Dan8:14 unique timed temple judgment), as previous temple visitation patterns suggest the “sign of the Son of Man” and events surrounding it to follow (Dan12:7; 12:11), may involve a “seven” time period and be more spiritually elaborate than first realized; (Gen7:4; Dan9:27; John12:1)
2. As in the earthly “Triumphal Entry” into Jerusalem pattern of the King Designate Jesus Christ on the ass’s colt in 33CE, we see Revelation also pictures Jesus arriving upon a “white horse” in his initial 1914 visitation (Rev6), and in his final visitation to earth as two white horse depictions of Christ, one in God’s Kingdom crwoning of 1914, and one in the future Messianic Kingdom crowning as “many diadems”:
(Revelation 19:11-16) And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
A. That arrival of Revelation 19 is as King of the complete 144000 Messianic Kingdom. Revelation 6 “arrival” “presence” was as Christ as King of God’s Kingdom first; (Rev4-6; Rev12:1 “crown”);
3. The final Jerusalem visitation in the earthly foregleam of Jesus was to Bethany, six days before the Passover at Jerusalem. The Passover significance parallel is it’s relation to the Armageddon deliverance of God’s people by the “blood of the Lamb” as parallel to the time of Israel’s deliverance out of Egypt by God through angelic means of persuasion; (Ex13:14; 14:14);
A. The related symbolism to the “passover” is at Armageddon through the great tribulation in Revelation 7:9-17 at the final “passover” of those “powerful angels in a flaming fire” of 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10 is unmistakable in the final earth visit to “New Jerusalem’s” “temple” for prelude and 144000 completion and subsequent earthly conquest:
(Revelation 7:9-14) After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb…14…These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
B. And even the “great crowd” foregleam was present at Christ’s earthly visitation also with palm branches in their hands and proclamations of salvation and blessing:
(John 12:12-13) The next day the great crowd that had come to the festival, on hearing that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took the branches of palm trees and went out to meet him. And they began to shout: “Save, we pray you! Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name, even the king of Israel!”
4. What may also prove significant in the final reality is that the account of Christ’s second visit to Jerusalem’s temple, from Bethany, had a period of six days before the seventh day arrival of the Passover, a known finality of meaning spiritually. (It also aligns Christ’s sacrifice at the mid-point approximate (Dan9:27), to the final “two witnesses” “sacrifice and gift offering to cease” at the Daniel 12:7 1260 day conclusion midpoint to Daniel 12:11 1290 days starting):
(John 12:1-36) Accordingly Jesus, six days before the passover, arrived at Bethany, where Lazarus was whom Jesus had raised up from the dead.
A. Approximately midway to the time of the Great Passover of 33CE, or about 3 days after his arrival to Bethany from Jericho, is when Jesus arrived the second time at the Jerusalem temple, putting the foregleam glorification of the Christ coming “into Jerusalem, into the temple” a possible time period “immediately after the tribulation of those days” but before final Armageddon war for the actual 144000 completion event; (Mark11:11; Matt24:29);
B. Hence the covenant principle extends the full week as years in Christ’s overall ministry and in days in his temple 7 days pattern to Daniel 127 and 12:11 timed periods as well in principle:
(Daniel 9:27) “And he must keep [the] covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease.
5. Jesus “cleanses” the “temple” environment of criminals as noted, and also makes an inspection:
(Mark 11:11a) And he entered into Jerusalem, into the temple; and he looked around upon all things…
6. We see a dual glorification in Christ’s earthly visit as well, and both have the principle and the reality that Satan was cast from heaven in the first heavenly initiated visit phase in 1914 (extending to Earth in 1918-1919, Dan12:7 to Dan12:11 transition in initial fulfillment, initial temple visitation) and will be cast to abyss on the second visitation (Rev20:1-3) which was the first authoritative statement Christ made at that arrival in Jerusalem; (Rev20:1-3):
(John 12:27-30) Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? Father, save me out of this hour. Nevertheless, this is why I have come to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name.” Therefore a voice came out of heaven: “I both glorified it and will glorify it again.” 29 Hence the crowd that stood about and heard it began to say that it had thundered. Others began to say: “An angel has spoken to him.” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for your sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.
7. The “sign” of the complete “temple” completion of the 144000 “body” of Christ and “temple” of God was shown by Christ at the first temple visit in Jerusalem on earth. (1Cor3:16; 1Cor6:19; Eph2:21)
(John 2:13-19) Now the passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And he found in the temple those selling cattle and sheep and doves and the money brokers in their seats. 15 So, after making a whip of ropes, he drove all those with the sheep and cattle out of the temple, and he poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he said to those selling the doves: “Take these things away from here! Stop making the house of my Father a house of merchandise!” 17 His disciples called to mind that it is written: “The zeal for your house will eat me up.” 18 Therefore, in answer, the Jews said to him: “What sign have you to show us, since you are doing these things?” 19 In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (Rev11:11-12 parallel);
8. That real “New Jerusalem” “temple” has greater significance now:
(Revelation 3:12) 12 “‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God
9. Resurrection from the dead is also implied in the overall sign of Jonah as applicable to the resurrection of Christ noted in John2:19:
(Matthew 12:39-40) In reply he said to them: “A wicked and adulterous generation keeps on seeking for a sign, but no sign will be given it except the sign of Jonah the prophet. 40 For just as Jonah was in the belly of the huge fish three days and three nights, so the Son of man will be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.
10. The spiritual nature of this “temple” is shown here; (Heb9:11):
(Mark 14:58) ‘I will throw down this temple that was made with hands and in three days I will build another not made with hands.’
11. Jesus Christ’s perfect “body” is implied in the “cornerstone” priority of his own firstborn resurrection to spirit immortality; (Heb7:16):
(John 2:18-21) Therefore, in answer, the Jews said to him: “What sign have you to show us, since you are doing these things?” 19 In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 Therefore the Jews said: “This temple was built in forty-six years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was talking about the temple of his body.
12. And at his second earthly temple visit Christ showed by illustration his death would bear much fruit as he is also “firstborn from the dead”; (Rev1:5) to spirit incorruptible immortality (Heb2:14):
(John 12:23-24) But Jesus answered them, saying: “The hour has come for the Son of man to be glorified. 24 Most truly I say to you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains just one grain; but if it dies, it then bears much fruit.
13. And we see the “temple” and “body” of Christ are one great spiritual meaning of Christ’s immortal 144000 priesthood:
(Romans 12:4-5) For just as we have in one body many members, but the members do not all have the same function, 5 so we, although many, are one body in union with Christ, but members belonging individually to one another.
(1 Corinthians 6:19-20) What! Do you not know that the body of you people is the temple of the holy spirit within you, which you have from God? Also, you do not belong to yourselves, 20 for you were bought with a price.
14. And that purchase “bought with a price” is noted only three times by word “bought” in Revelation to show most definitely the 144000 are the first-fruit “purchase” temple arrangement of God:
(Rev 5:9-10) with your blood you BOUGHT persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to our God, and they are to rule as KINGS over the earth.
(Rev 14:3-4) the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been BOUGHT from the earth…These were BOUGHT from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
15. And the Priests of the Temple, the 144000 are the first resurrection:
(Revelation 20:4-6) And they came to life and ruled as KINGS with the Christ for a thousand years… This is the first resurrection. 6 Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be PRIESTS of God and of the Christ, and will rule as KINGS with him for the thousand years.
Messianic Kingdom Temple 144000 Completed for Conquest
1. So this final visitation unto the remnant of the 144000 “little flock” will be for a full gathering into Christ at this pivotal time in human history (Matt24:29-31 parallel):
(Mark 13:24-27) 24 “But in those days, after that tribulation… they will see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then he will send forth the angels and will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds (Rev7:1-3), from earth’s extremity (earthling sheep) to heaven’s extremity (144000 remnant).
2. And this completion must be done on those 144000 remnant “who are surviving” as Christ is in a junction “in the air” in final fulfillment meaning of Revelation 16:17 seventh plague parallel in final fulfillment:
(1 Thessalonians 4:17) Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air…
(Revelation 16:17-19) And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air. (1Thhess4:17 parallel) At this a loud voice issued out of the sanctuary from the throne, saying: “It has come to pass!” (Messianic Kingdom completion in (8th King completion period) and leading to all completions) 18 And lightnings and voices and thunders occurred, and a great earthquake occurred such as had not occurred since men came to be on the earth, so extensive an earthquake, so great. (How we know BTG is destroyed after 144000 completion:) 19 And the great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered in the sight of God, to give her the cup of the wine of the anger of his wrath.
3. Into this event period in 1 Thessalonians4-5 continued parallel account from God as a Messianic Kingdom completion and 8th King completion are required for final sovereign resolution:
(1 Thessalonians 5:2-3) For you yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them
4. And that “sudden destruction” is “in connection” with the 144000 completed “holy ones”:
(2 Thessalonians 1:6-10) …it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you, 7 but, to you who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those…10 at the time he comes to be glorified in connection with his holy ones (completed 144000; Zech12:6-9) and to be regarded in that day with wonder in connection with all those (earthling sheep) who exercised faith, because the witness we gave met with faith among you (great crowd).
5. And this parallels that this Satanic attack in full assemblage of Revelation 19:19-21:
(Ezekiel 38:18-19) “‘And it must occur in that day, in the day when Gog comes in upon the soil of Israel,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘that my rage will come up into my nose. 19 And in my ardor, in the fire of my fury, I shall have to speak. Surely in that day a great quaking will occur in the soil of Israel.
6. Will have an impenetrable gauntlet around the great crowd as shown here by God as in 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10 fulfilling Revelation 7:9-17:
(Zechariah 12:8-9) In that day Jehovah will be a defense around the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and the one that is stumbling among them must become in that day like David (earthling), and the house of David (144000 kings) like God, like Jehovah’s angel before them (great crowd). 9 And it must occur in that day that I shall seek to annihilate all the nations that are coming against Jerusalem.
7. Fulfilling this comprehensive prophetic promise of God:
(Zechariah 14:5) And Jehovah my God will certainly come, all the holy ones (144000) being with him.
8. And these are given the Messianic Kingdom at ” the definite time” of this final visitation and conquest:
(Daniel 7:22) the Ancient of Days came and judgment itself was given in favor of the holy ones of the Supreme One, and the definite time arrived that the holy ones took possession of the kingdom itself.
(Daniel 7:27) 27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an indefinitely lasting kingdom, and all the rulerships will serve and obey even them.’
9. So this sequence is fulfilled in the day of that Armageddon “war of the great day of God the Almighty”:
(Revelation 17:14) These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him will do so.”
(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;
(Daniel 2:35) At that time the iron, the molded clay, the copper, the silver and the gold were, all together, crushed and became like the chaff from the summer threshing floor, and the wind carried them away so that no trace at all was found of them. And as for the stone that struck the image, it became a large mountain and filled the whole earth.
1. The anointed have to “be killed” one way or another, even if by God, in transference:
(Deuteronomy 34:5) After that Moses the servant of Jehovah died there in the land of Moab at the order of Jehovah.
(Genesis 5:24) And Enoch kept walking with the true God. Then he was no more, for God took him.
2. Now Jehovah loved Moses and Enoch, they were terminated with a far grander reward in mind of the REAL earthly “promised land”. So, completing the final 144000 is by divinely timed perfection, and instantaneous, this has a final application to this trumpet actual final fulfillment, that is the real thing. Think FINAL FULFILLMENT actuality in the near future in all of these:
(Revelation 10:6-7) he swore: “There will be no delay any longer; 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.”
3. Symbolic 144000 completion:
(Revelation 11:11-12) 11 And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them. 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: “Come on up here.” And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them.
4. The “air event” leads directly to the totality event of 144000 completion soon after:
(Revelation 16:17) And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air. At this a loud voice issued out of the sanctuary from the throne, saying: “It has come to pass!
5. The sanctuary is a hint at temple completion, because here, the 144000 have not yet completed, it is still a “tent” as it was in Hebrews when Christ arrived at the “tent”, not a complete temple, just as the Moses pattern also shows, a tent, not the 144000 yet:
(Revelation 15:5-6) And after these things I saw, and the sanctuary of the tent of the witness was opened in heaven, 6 and the seven angels with the seven plagues emerged from the sanctuary)
(Revelation 16:17) And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air.
6. That “air” is of course also Satan’s realm in Eph2:2, so that plague of course will disturb the demons greatly***.
(1 Thessalonians 4:17) Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-52) Look! I tell you a sacred secret: We shall not all fall asleep in death, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
7. And when that trumpet sounds, that’s all she wrote for this world:
(Revelation 11:15) And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”
(Revelation 11:19) And the temple sanctuary of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple sanctuary.
8. That “measured” “temple” of Revelation 11:1 was not a completion yet, the measuring is assurance it will complete. So, “temple” is only used in Revelation final fulfillment when the 144000 are totally complete. Rev7:9-17, Rev 14, and Rev 11, between Rev 6 and Rev 19.
9. The “ark” “in” the temple, is the fulfillment of the “new covenant” and “kingdom covenant”, the measured “altar” will of God to complete the 144000, which is necessary to end the GT finally, destroy all rival sovereigns, deliver the GC, abyss Satan, which all sanctifies Jehovah’s Name, and vindicates His Supreme Sovereignty, for He willed all these things to complete to this climax very soon, forever.
***(Isaiah 34:4-5) And all those of the (demon) army of the heavens must rot away. And the heavens must be rolled up, just like a book scroll; and their army will all shrivel away, just as the leafage shrivels off the vine and like a shriveled fig off the fig tree. 5 “For in the heavens my sword will certainly be drenched. (Sword Michael of Isa 27:1, but not at the Satan kill event as in 27:1.)
This is why this 144000 completion prelude:
(Matthew 24:29-31) “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.
Was first foretold by? Enoch.
(Jude 14-15) Yes, the seventh one [in line] from Adam, Enoch, prophesied also regarding them, when he said: “Look! Jehovah came with his holy myriads, 15 to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”
And Enoch is the transference clue for the final 144000 completing meaning of 1Thess4:17.
The JW temple judgment will be unmistakable in Bethel desolation event(s) as 1Peter4:17 is Daniel 8:13-14 activating as Revelation 8:1-6 SOON…
Mark timed Daniel 8:14 temple judgment at that time…
Temple Judgment Background – Governing Body Covers Up “King of the North” Actual 8th King Meaning
Temple Judgment – The Prophets in Details of the Final Prophetic Cycle
Temple Judgment – Book of Hosea Primer for JW Bethel Judgment of Daniel 8:11-14 – Near Future JW Temple Desolation and Purifications
Temple Judgment – Micah’s Prophecy – Micah Applied to Modern Bethel Under “Man of Lawlessness” Spiritually Illegal Governing Body
Temple Judgment – Zechariah’s Prophecy – Complete Temple Revelation
Malachi’s Prophecy – Temple Judgment and Christ’s Temple Presence
Joel’s Prophecy – Temple Judgment and Global Effects of Temple Recovery and Completion
Temple Judgment – Comprehensive Globalist Symbology in Nahum, Zephaniah, Habakkuk, Jonah and Other Prophets
Temple Judgment – Habakkuk’s Prophecy – Amazing 8th King Globalism
Temple Judgment – Zephaniah’s Prophecy of Temple and World Judgment
Temple Judgment – Nahum’s Prophecy of Infiltration and Bethel Judgment
Jehovah’s Witnesses Foretold Organized Apostasy Development in the Bible Symbols
Faithful and Discreet Slave Identified by God After Divine Temple Judgment
The Governing Body Popes and the Bethel Inquisition Fulfills Signal Prophecy Leading to Final Temple Judgment
The Governing Body “Apostolic Succession” – WT 7/15/13
Revelation 9 – “The Destroyer” and Temple Judgment
USSR Fails, Also Fails as King North, as UN Third Placement of 1990 Assumes King North Identity as 8th King!
US King South Lead Financial System Must Collapse into 8th King Control
World Recovery After World War 4 – Daniel 11:27-45 3rd and 4th Final United Nations Placements
United Nations Call For One World Currency Relates to Daniel 11:42-43 Cycle Starting Soon
8th King UN World Government Progress as Gauge to Armageddon Arrival
The Total World Judgment “The Judgment” Begins With Jehovah’s Witnesses
Temple Judgment Progression to Temple Completion – Table and Description
Timed Temple Judgment of Jehovah’s Witnesses – Daniel 8:13-14
FYI – The Verification Events Coming Soon as Timed Period
The Modern Man of Lawlessness – Governing Body Based Bethel UN Prophetic Deception Operation
Governing Body Aided UN Aiding Subversion and Diversion Campaign (1976-2014 Approximated);
Be Careful What We Ask For – We Just Might Get It;Case in Point: “Let God’s Kingdom Come…”
Temple Prophecy in Jehovah’s Witnesses from Man of Lawlessness at Temple Inspection to Temple Judgment and Purification
GB Defender to the End!..? Or so I thought…That is Until I Found Out They Are The Foretold “Man of Lawlessness”…
Daniel 12 Repeats to UN 4th Placement as Complete World Government 8th King
Daniel 12:12 1335 Days Clues
Kingdom Come: The Final Revelation is the Final Replication of Prophecy
Seven Seals and Messianic Kingdom Birth and Completion
Simple Outline of Major Prophetic Milestones to Armageddon Divine War Finality
Worldwide Globalization Provides 8th King World Government Components
PDF “The Man of Lawlessness – Governing Body Based Bethel UN Prophetic Deception Operation”;
Final Temple Judgment and Jehovah’s Witnesses
Download Whole Templelijah Public Domain Website 12-11-2013
JWs – FLEE The JW Org!! – Matthew24:15
JW Self Fulfilling Prophecy Aids Cover Up of Final Cycle – UN 1-2-3-4 Cycle
On the Significance of the UN 1-2-3-4 Super-Cycle to 8th King World Government
Outline – UN has Four Cycles in World History and Bible Prophecy
The Trek to Armageddon in JW Known Prophecy
The Divine Advantage of the Prophetic Replication for Jehovah’s Witnesses
JWs – FLEE The JW Org!! – Matthew24:15
The “Event” JW Bethel is Planning For
How to Set-Up JWs Like 8th King Sitting Ducks
Timed Temple Judgment of Jehovah’s Witnesses – Daniel 8:13-14
Kingdom Come: The Final Revelation is the Final Replication of Prophecy
UN Call For One World Currency Relates to Daniel 11:42-43 Cycle Starting Soon
Four Time World War to World Government Formula