“One Hour” of 8th King World Government Revelation Parallels
1. The “one hour” symbolic period of Revelation 17:12 is 8th King world government full authority. That “one hour” is the culmination of the national sovereign transference of all “power and authority” of the Revelation 17:11-18 sequence of the 8th King “ascension” (Rev11:7) into world government beyond but including the “image of the wildbeast” (Rev13:11-15, 16-18) in that final totality of 8th King, King North, and King of Fierce Countenance identical sovereign convergence culmination of the “scarlet wildbeast” symbology.
That “one hour” cross references all the “hour” parallels of Revelation as the same approximate period. (Rev3:10, Rev11:13, Rev17:12, Rev18:9-19)
World Government – One Hour
1. That is when the national kings receive “authority” by “giving their power and authority” of former national sovereignty to this final 8th King globalized sovereignty culminating as parallel Revelation 16:12-16 sixth plague culmination:
(Revelation 17:12-14) “And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the (globalized scarlet) wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so]. (in complete 144000 form, Rev14:1).”
Final Warning Prelude to World Government
1. Thus the final 1260 days of the final wildbeast prelude period eventually arriving into 8th King world government is the same 1260 days of Revelation 11:2-3, Daniel 12:7 and Daniel 7:25 final fulfillment 1260 day final warning period:
(Revelation 13:5-8) And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. (parallels Dan7:25, 12:7; Rev11:2-3, Rev12:6,14 in final replication fulfillment) 6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his residence, even those residing in heaven. 7 And there was granted it to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them (leads to the finality of the 1260 days as indicated in Rev11:7 as the attack parallel of Dan11:44, and Daniel 8:25), and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. (8th King world government culmination of Rev16:13-16 globalization “gathering” completing into the “one hour” of 8th King final world government ascension) 8 And all those who dwell on the earth will worship it; the name of not one of them stands written in the scroll of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered, from the founding of the world. (The “little scroll” final Kingdom of God ultimatum will go out as the second “two witnesses” 1260 day final warning parallel with this completing world government cycle repeating for the final time, as the final recovered Kingdom warning also goes out for the final time as well leading to Christ’s arrival);
2. This is the parallel 42 months of “authority” to also “trample” the “holy city” of Revelation 11:2-3 as the wildbeast develops to full world government by Revelation 11:7:
(Revelation 11:1-4) And a reed like a rod was given me as he said: “Get up (Matt25:5, Zech4:1) and measure the temple [sanctuary] (guarantee of completion of all 144000) of God and the altar and those worshiping in it. 2 But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple [sanctuary], cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations (conglomerating in Revelation 16:12-16, Rev17:11-18), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth.” (sackcloth due to the temple judgment of Daniel 8:13-14 some years earlier as Zech3:1-5) 4 These are [symbolized by] the two olive trees and the two lampstands and are standing before the Lord of the earth. (Zech4);
3. This is the culmination of 8th King globalized sovereignty from the Revelation 16:12-16 global “gathering” paralleling and culminating here:
(Revelation 17:11-18) And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also itself an (globalist) eighth [king], but springs from the seven (national power progression culmination), and it goes off into destruction. (Dan7:26, 8:25, 11:45; Rev19:20) 12 “And the ten horns that you saw mean ten (national) kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority (in world government conglomeration. Rev16:13-16) as kings one hour (limited period of full global authority) with the (globalist “scarlet”) wild beast. (world government totality) 13 These have one thought (sovereign expansion and or preservation), and so they give their (national based sovereign) power and authority to the (globalist apex forming super-sovereign) wild beast. (as world government completion) 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].” (all 144000 complete Messianic Kingdom. Rev14:1) 15 And he says to me: (Babylon the Great goes down in this “one hour” sequence) “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns (national powers) that you saw, and the wild beast (globalist power), these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. (deposing religious sovereignty globally and absorbing assets) 17 For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their (national based) kingdom to the (globalist ascendant) wild beast (as world government completion), until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.” (the target religious sovereignty; Rev16:19, Rev11 final fulfillment “great city”. This is how we know “Babylon the Great’s” destruction does not start the judgment (1Pet4:17), it is deep in the final cycle near its end.);
Babylon the Great Judged Under Complete 8th King World Government “One Hour”
1. This is why the 6th plague “Euphrates” preparative development connected to the Revelation 17:15 “waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues” is this parallel set up of Babylon the Great’s judgment:
(Revelation 16:12) And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun.
2. That means the whole Revelation 16:12-16 development is parallel in this included development upon Babylon the Great in Revelation 17:
(Revelation 17:15-16) And he says to me: “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire.
3. From this we know a functioning Babylon the Great global religious complex is present as the 8th King goes into its “one hour” of complete world government authority. And that same “one hour” after 8th King world government completes is this same “one hour” of Babylon the Great’s eventual full judgment as the Revelation 17:15-16 parallel:
(Revelation 18:9-10) “And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her (the world system is still functioning; Matt24:36-42, Rev11:8-10), when they look at the smoke from the burning of her, 10 while they stand at a distance because of their fear of her (world government authorized) torment and say, ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’
4. That “one hour” is parallel to the “they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast” as this is reiterated as Babylon the Great’s final judgment:
(Revelation 18:15-17) “The traveling merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of [their] fear of her torment and will weep and mourn, 16 saying, ‘Too bad, too bad—the great city, clothed with fine linen and purple and scarlet, and richly adorned with gold ornament and precious stone and pearl, 17 because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!’
5. The absorption of those “riches” “will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts” aids the 8th King world government global recovery phase (Isa41:1) and aids the world “peace and security” period believability. (1Thess5:1-3) That culmination develops “after the tribulation of those days” resolves into 8th King world government:
(Revelation 18:17-19) “And every ship captain and every man that voyages anywhere, and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out as they looked at the smoke from the burning of her and said, ‘What city is like the great city?’ 19 And they threw dust upon their heads and cried out, weeping and mourning, and said, ‘Too bad, too bad—the great city, in which all those having boats at sea became rich by reason of her costliness, because in one hour she has been devastated!’
6. That is the “will completely burn her with fire” finality.
World Government World Peace and Security
(1 Thessalonians 5:1-3) Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they (8th King, global system) are saying: “Peace and security!” (under world government ultimate sovereign completion) then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.
1. This develops under 8th King world “peace and security” (1Thess5:1-3) also in that “hour” as the final 8th King sovereign claim an sovereign proclamation. This is possible in prophecy and reality because the 8th king “brings many to ruin”, like the “two witnesses” and Babylon the Great because it occurs “DURING a freedom from care” of that same final world government period:
(Daniel 8:25) And according to his insight he (King of Fierce Countenance as 8th King) will also certainly cause deception to succeed in his hand. And in his heart he will put on great airs, and during a freedom from care (1Thess5:1-3) he will bring many to ruin. (Dan11:44-45; Rev11:7) And against the Prince of princes he will stand up (Rev11:7 “abyss” “ascension”), but it will be without hand that he will be broken. (Dan11:45; Rev19:11-21; Dan2:31-45);
2. That is the parallel of the Daniel 11:44 “goes forth to devote many to destruction” as the parallel of the Daniel 11:45 world government 8th King “King North” finality paralleling Daniel 12:11.
(Daniel 11:44-45) “But there will be reports (Rev10-11 “little scroll” recovered ministry messages) that will disturb him (8th King going into world government totality), out of the sunrising and out of the north, and he will certainly go forth in a great rage (Dan8:25; Rev11:7) in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. (Dan8:25 “bring many to ruin during a freedom from care” parallel with 1Thess5:1-3 world “peace and security” period of 8th King world government placement (Dan12:11 final fulfillment); And he will plant his palatial tents between [the] grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; (plural palatial “tents” as earthly symbolism of UN distributed world government in 4th UN placement; parallel Daniel 12:11 final fulfillment) and he will have to come all the way to his end (Armageddon denunciation of Dan11:36), and there will be no helper for him. (King North as 8th King deposed (Dan7:26; 8:25);
3. Thus there are finally no “wars and reports of wars” (Matt24:6) but that does not mean the 8th King is not in uni-polar global military authority, it means no more national sovereign wars take place because the national sovereigns no longer exercise autonomous sovereign power, they “give their power and authority” to the ]globalized scarlet] wildbeast” which defines the uniqueness of this period of “bring many to ruin”.
4. That is the real meaning of the “four winds of the earth” “great tribulation” as opposed to the “tribulation of those days” precursor that resolves into that globally dangerous 8th king totality of the same “four winds” of 8th King uni-polar power destructions at Revelation 7:1-3 in the same “four winds” of Matthew 24:30-31 as the finality of 8th King “great tribulation” ended by God at Matthew 24:21-22 and 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10. 8th King world government is a far more dangerous global “one hour” period
(Revelation 18:8) That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.
5. The “one day” covers the whole proclamation “plaguing” period since 1914-1919 of Babylon the Great’s already spiritually fallen condition and the warning of the “one hour” of her final judgment in the initial Revelation preview fulfillments applicable to that global religious “harlot” entity. The “one hour” is the period in which the full Babylon the Great judgment is fully meted out, the “one hour” of the 8th King world government total global authority of Revelation 17:12.
Global Hour of Test
1. Thus the Revelation 3:10 “hour of test” is the same climax of Revelation 13:16-18 “compulsion” under eventually the symbolic full “one hour” of 8th King completed world government:
(Revelation 3:10-11) Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
(Luke 21:34-36) “But pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking and anxieties of life, and suddenly that day be instantly upon you 35 as a snare. For it will come in upon all those dwelling upon the face of all the earth. 36 Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that are destined to occur, and in standing before the Son of man.”
More Hour Cross References – Two Witnesses and Christ Arrival
1. Now we see the final “two witnesses” are deposed before Babylon the Great’s judgment because the “great city” is still present after the final “two witnesses” are deposed here:
(Revelation 11:7-10) 7 And when they have finished their witnessing (the whole 1260 days completes), the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss (into world government) will make war with them and conquer them and kill them. 8 And their corpses will be on the broad way of the great city (Babylon the Great still functional parallel Revelation 16:12-19 developments) which is in a spiritual sense called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was also impaled. (as formerly judged apostate Christendom “Jerusalem” is merely a part of Babylon the Great for that singular final judgment) 9 And those of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their corpses for three and a half days (the final symbolic period preceding Christ’s arrival), and they do not let their corpses be laid in a tomb. 10 And those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and enjoy themselves, and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those dwelling on the earth.
2. This is the same “hour” of world government completed authority:
(Revelation 11:11-13) 11 And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet (Eze37), and great fear fell upon those beholding them. (144000 completion is a “sign” itself; Matt13:43, Dan12:3, Isa8:18, Ps147) 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: “Come on up here.” (prelude to Revelation 14:1) And they went up into heaven in the cloud (Matt24:30-31), and their enemies beheld them. (Ps110:2, God and Christ complete the Messianic Kingdom in the 8th King completed world government face) 13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred (144000 completion, Rev11:19, Rev6:12), and a tenth of the city fell (some “sheep” of “my people” come out of Babylon the Great’s judgment period forewarned as such by the final “two witnesses” ministry); and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake (others in the “7000 persons” symbol also repent), and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven. (the “two witnesses” ministry effects some final repentance; Hag2:7)
3. Thus that symbolic “death” state of the final “two witnesses” final warning ministry ceased (Dan12:11) precedes the 144000 completion as the “three and a half days” expires into Christ’s arrival to first complete the 144000 of Revelation 14:1, and this Christ, holy angel and full Messianic Kingdom backed super-human final invitation goes forth “in that hour” as well:
(Revelation 14:6-7) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.” (Thus humans are given the full opportunity even after 8th King world government completes, and the 144000 complete and Messianic Kingdom completes and Babylon the Great judgment completes to respond to the directive “so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth”.)
4. And this “hour” is in the same “one hour” of the end of the 8th King system:
(Revelation 14:15-16) And another angel emerged from the temple [sanctuary], crying with a loud voice to the one seated on the cloud: “Put your sickle in and reap, because the hour has come to reap, for the harvest of the earth is thoroughly ripe.” 16 And the one seated on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
5. The word “temple” in Revelation denotes the post-tent (Rev15:5, Heb9:11) 144000 completion “temple” enabling the Christ “crown stone” (Zech4:6-9) of that totality from which that final world judgment comes forth. (Rev3:12, Rev7:15, Rev11:1, 19, Rev14:15, 17);
7. Revelation 14 is very important for the final cycle understanding because it outlines the sequence of events that take place after that Messianic Kingdom and 144000 completion of Revelation 14:1 into which Revelation 11:15-19 and Revelation 19:11-21, 20:1-3 transpire as parallels.
Christ Arrival – Messianic Kingdom Completion
1. This is the prelude of the 144000 completion enabling the “marriage of the lamb” in a complete 144000 bodied “bride”:
(Revelation 19:1-10) After these things I heard what was as a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven. (the complete 144000 “great crowd” counterpart) They said: “Praise Jah, you people! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God, 2 because his judgments are true and righteous. For he has executed judgment upon the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication, and he has avenged the blood of his slaves at her hand.” 3 And right away for the second time they said: “Praise Jah, you people! And the smoke from her goes on ascending forever and ever.” 4 And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God seated upon the throne, and said: “Amen! Praise Jah, you people!” 5 Also, a voice issued forth from the throne and said: “Be praising our God, all you his slaves, who fear him, the small ones and the great.” 6 And I heard what was as a voice of a great crowd and as a sound of many waters and as a sound of heavy thunders. They said: “Praise Jah, you people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king. (as made certain in the Messianic Kingdom completion of the earthly sovereign agency of Christ God’s appointed King; Rev11:15 parallel) 7 Let us rejoice and be overjoyed, and let us give him the glory, because the marriage of the Lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself. (The Daniel 12:12 is the period of the “marriage” as only “happy” “sheep” enter that final Daniel 12 period.) 8 Yes, it has been granted to her to be arrayed in bright, clean, fine linen, for the fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the holy ones.” 9 And he tells me: “Write: Happy are those invited to the evening meal of the Lamb’s marriage.” (all the “sheep” are invited for this event is when the “the bride, the Lamb’s wife” the “holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God”) Also, he tells me: “These are the true sayings of God.” 10 At that I fell down before his feet to worship him. But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who have the work of witnessing to Jesus. Worship God; for the bearing witness to Jesus is what inspires prophesying.” (This angelic development relates to Christ’s angels being involved personally securing the final earth sheep, so the directive will apply then because humans will be in close contact with God’s angels as Matthew 24:30-31 completes);
2. This whole sequence takes place after 144000 completion enabling the Messianic Kingdom completion:
(Revelation 14:1-5) And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound out of heaven as the sound of many waters and as the sound of loud thunder; and the sound that I heard was as of singers who accompany themselves on the harp playing on their harps. 3 And they are singing as if a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth. 4 These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, 5 and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish. (The “harvest of the earth” is the final sacrificial offering (Zeph1:7) in this “firstfruits” sequence at Revelation 14:14-16);
Final Christ Sheep Call – Daniel 12:11 Period:
(Revelation 14:6-13) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.” (Thus angels back the final sheep sweep call even through the Babylon the Great judgment) 8 And another, a second angel, followed, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, she who made all the nations drink of the wine of the anger of her fornication!” 9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the wild beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, 10 he will also drink of the wine of the anger of God that is poured out undiluted into the cup of his wrath, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest, those who worship the wild beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name. 12 Here is where it means endurance for the holy ones, those who observe the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.” 13 And I heard a voice out of heaven say: “Write: Happy are the dead who die in union with [the] Lord from this time onward. Yes, says the spirit, let them rest from their labors, for the things they did go right with them.”
1. Thus the three angel triplicate announcements present is indication Christ, not humans as permitted earlier, completes his own final ministry as promised:
(Matthew 16:28) Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here that will not taste death at all until first they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”
2. In time “those standing here” will be the “great crowd” of earth sheep as those “[regarding Christ and the whole Messianic kingdom entourage] in that day with wonder in connection with all those who exercised faith” “at the time he comes to be glorified in connection with his holy ones” ” because the witness we gave met with faith among you.”
(John 11:24-27) Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; 26 and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?” 27 She said to him: “Yes, Lord; I have believed that you are the Christ the Son of God, the One coming into the world.”
3. The global “circuit” is completed when Christ arrives:
(Matthew 10:23) When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives.
(Revelation 14:14-20) And I saw, and, look! a white cloud, and upon the cloud someone seated like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 And another angel emerged from the temple [sanctuary], crying with a loud voice to the one seated on the cloud: “Put your sickle in and reap, because the hour has come to reap, for the harvest of the earth is thoroughly ripe.” 16 And the one seated on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped. 17 And still another angel emerged from the temple [sanctuary] that is in heaven, he, too, having a sharp sickle. 18 And still another angel emerged from the altar and he had authority over the fire. And he called out with a loud voice to the one that had the sharp sickle, saying: “Put your sharp sickle in and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, because its grapes have become ripe.” 19 And the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and he hurled it into the great winepress of the anger of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress as high up as the bridles of the horses, for a distance of a thousand six hundred furlongs.
1. This is the parallel finality of Revelation 14:16-20:
(Revelation 19:11-21) And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty. (Rev14:16-20; Joel3:9-17) 16 And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. 17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 that you may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.” 19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army. 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who render worship to its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulphur. 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword of the one seated on the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth. And all the birds were filled from the fleshy parts of them.
2. By this time of post 144000 completion and Messianic Kingdom completion only earth sheep are in this final gathering as this is the “harvest of the earth” “sheep” parallel of that “one hour” period fully concluding, for after this Christ will depose the 8th King:
(Matthew 25:31-46) “When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. 34 “Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably; 36 naked, and you clothed me. I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked, and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to you?’ 40 And in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, To the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ 41 “Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, ‘Be on your way from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. 42 For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ 44 Then they also will answer with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them with the words, ‘Truly I say to you, To the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”
8th King/King North World Government as Simple as Possible
Temple Judgment to World Government to Christ Arrival
Progressive National to Final Globalist World Power in Bible Prophecy